2 Bed - House - Semi-Detached - For SaleBack to property listings
Church Lane, Ripe, East Sussex
Branch: Lewes 64 High Street, Lewes, East Sussex, BN7 1XG. 01273 474101 email@example.com
- Historic County Town of Lewes is 7 miles away
- Quintessential English Village
- 3 Miles to Mainline Railway Station
- Nestled within the South Downs National Park
- 40 Minutes Drive to Gatwick Airport
- Help to Buy Available
- Post Office and Village Store/Pop Up Pub
- High Specification Kitchen and Bathroom
- Landscaped Gardens
- Downstairs Cloakroom & Separate Utility Room
'Carriage Mews' is a characterful development created by Sigma Homes, of just six 2,3 and 4 bedroom homes representing a unique opportunity to buy in this quintessentially English village. The combination of properties rarely coming onto the market and the fact that these will be the first new homes built in a generation, makes this a very special development.
Ripe is a charming picturesque village with its own thirteenth century parish church, nursery, Post Office and village store. Ripe enjoys an active social calendar with events such as the Summer Flower Show in July and the monthly transformation of the village store into a pop-up pub, providing a real sense of community. For further information please contact Rowland Gorringe 01273 474101 or visit carriagemews.co.uk
Although these particulars are thought to be materially correct their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not form part of any contract.