4 Bed - House - Detached - For SaleBack to property listings
Church Lane, Ripe, East Sussex
Branch: Lewes 64 High Street, Lewes, East Sussex, BN7 1XG. 01273 474101 email@example.com
- Small, boutique development
- Beautifully Equipped and Finished
- Generous Proportions
- Outstanding Rural Views
- Environmentally sympathetic and efficient to run
- Post Office and Village Store/Pop Up Pub
- High Specification Kitchen and Bathrooms
- Landscaped Gardens
- Garage and Off-Road Parking
- Downstairs Cloakroom & Separate Utility Room
'Carriage Mews' is a characterful development created by Sigma Homes. This four bedroom detached property offers spacious accommodation along with a garage and off-road parking.
Ripe is a charming picturesque village with its own thirteenth century parish church, nursery, Post Office and village store. Ripe enjoys an active social calendar with events such as the Summer Flower Show in July and the monthly transformation of the village store into a pop-up pub, providing a real sense of community. For further information please contact Rowland Gorringe 01273 474101 or visit carriagemews.co.uk
Although these particulars are thought to be materially correct their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not form part of any contract.