4 Bed - House - Detached - SSTCBack to property listings
Rowland Gorringe are pleased to welcome to the market this stunning and exclusive development of executive homes. Coursehorn Mews offers a range of 3 & 4 bedroom homes located in the picturesque village of Cranbrook. A small development finished to an exceptionally high standard has wonderful independent shops nearby, excellent local schools and is surrounded by beautiful countryside.
EXCEPTIONAL NEW HOMES IN CRANBROOK Coursehorn Lane, Cranbrook, TN17 3NP which are being built by Progressive Developers Ltd.
Progressive Developers Ltd is a British family run company, formed in 2004. They specialise in building new, bespoke homes throughout the South East of England, constructed to a high specification.
Coursehorn Mews is a stunning range of 3 & 4 bedroom homes located in Cranbrook, the picturesque Capital of the Weald. This small, select development, has wonderful independent shops nearby, excellent local schools and is surrounded by beautiful countryside.
Cranbrook is surrounded by amazing countryside meaning plenty of opportunities for fresh air and uninterrupted relaxation.
Cranbrook is lucky to have a wide range of independent shops and businesses which creates a real sense of community.
SPECIFICATION OF FINISHES KITCHENS
• Fully fitted bespoke contemporary kitchens with laminate worktops
• Stainless steel sink set off by a contemporary mixer tap
• Built-in electric oven with complementary induction hob
• Integrated Bosch appliances including dishwasher, fridge/freezer,
• Stone floor tiles to the kitchen/breakfast room & utility room BATHROOMS AND EN-SUITES
• Luxurious white sanitaryware with Hansgrohe contemporary chrome fittings • Showers to feature thermostatic shower valves and adjustable riser
• Elegant clear glass enclosure to en-suites • Half height luxurious wall tiles in all bathrooms and full height tiling to shower enclosures
• Porcelain flooring to bathrooms and en-suites
• Stylish heated chrome towel rails to bathrooms and en-suites AV AND MULTIMEDIA
• FTTP high-speed data network throughout
• DATA points in all bedrooms and living areas HEATING AND HOT WATER
• Mains Gas Central Heating System • Underfloor heating throughout ground floor
• Chrome towel rails in bathrooms / en-suites INTERNAL FINISHES • Luxurious fitted carpets throughout
• Oak internal doors with contemporary ironmongery
• White moulded skirting and co-ordinated architrave GENERAL FEATURES
• Mains operated security & smoke alarms
• Double glazed timber windows & doors (Munster Joinery)
• Landscaped front and rear garden
• External tap and socket provided AFTER CARE
• Each home carries a ten year ICW Structural Warranty
• Each home is provided with a Compliance Building Control Certificate
LIVING ROOM 3.78m x 6.90m
KITCHEN 2.60m x 3.63m
DINING ROOM 4.31m x 3.63m
UTILITY ROOM 2.12m x 2.00m
BEDROOM 1 3.80m x 4.17m
BEDROOM 2 3.62m x 3.59m
BEDROOM 3 3.35m x 2.63m
BEDROOM 4 3.80m x 2.65m
FRONT GARDEN 231 sqm
BACK GARDEN 255 sqm
Although these particulars are thought to be materially correct their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not form part of any contract.